There is an interesting page (in Spanish) about 6 Latin America detective stories here
The six novels are:
• Los siete hijos de Simenon (2000) by Ramón Díaz Eterovic (Chile)
• El hombre de Montserrat (1994) by Dante Liano (Guatemala)
• Plata quemada (1996) Money to Burn by Ricardo Piglia (Argentina)
• Managua, Salsa City (1999) by Franz Galich (Guatemala)
• Pasado Perfecto (1991)(Havana Blue) by Leonardo Padura (Cuba)
• Muertos incómodos (2005?) (The Unconfortable Dead) by Pago Ignacio Taibo II together with Subcomandante Marcos (Mexico)
To my knowledge only Padura and Taibo have been translated.
P/D I just found Piglia’s book is also available in English.