The 2011 Global Reading Challenge, hosted by Dorte, has three levels of participation. I choose the Medium Challenge which implies to read two novels from each of these continents in the course of 2011: Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and The Seventh Continent. (Try to find novels from fourteen different countries or states). Pretty much on track with just two books left TBR, but not all from fourteen different countries or states.
- Inspector Singh Investigates: A Most Peculiar Malaysian Murder, by Shamini Flint (Malaysia)
- The Eye of Jade, by Diane Wei Liang (China) TBR
- B-Very Flat by Margot Kinberg, (USA)
- U is for Undertow, by Sue Grafton (USA) TBR.
The Seventh Continent (History)
- The Saint-Florentin Murders, by Jean-François Parot (France, 1774)
- A Game of Lies, by Rebecca Cantrell (Germany, 1936)