During January I’ve read six books, and I find quite difficult to choose only one, almost all excellent reads and above the three stars mark. But if I’m placed in a position to choose only one I’ll pick up Excursion to Tindari just a whisker ahead The Burning Soul
- The Burnig Soul (Hodder & Stoughton, 2011), by John Connolly*****
- Collusion (Vintage, 2011), by Stuart Neville****
- Ciudad Santa (Almuzara, 2009), by Guillermo Orsi (English title: Holy City)***
- Cop Killer (Harper Perennial, 2007), by Maj Sjöwall & Per Wahlöö (translated by Thomas Teal)****
- A Place of Execution (Harper Collins, 2006, first published 1999), by Val McDermid****
- La excursión a Tindari (Salamandra, 2004), de Andrea Camilleri (traducción de Maria Antonia Menini Pagès). Original title: La gita a Tindari (English title: Excursion to Tindari)
P.S.: If you want to see other people’s crime fiction picks of the month head over to Mysteries in Paradise for the Pick of the Month meme.