Day: February 28, 2012
What’s On My Kindle?
This is what I have on my Kindle right now. As from 1st January I’ve read eleven books, and I’m close to finish the twelfth. At least I’m not adding to my TBR pile. Besides The Works of Gaston Leroux and The Complete Sherlock Holmes should not be taken into account. That leaves seven books to be read as from 1st April. Am I on track or just kidding myself? Time will tell.
- The Draining Lake, by Arnaldur Indridason
- The Works of Gaston Leroux
- Where the Devil Can’t Go, by Anya Lipska
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, by John le Carré
- The Unburied Dead, by Douglas Lindsay
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Agosto, by Rubem Fonseca
- What It Was, by George Pelecanos
- Absolute Zero Cool, by Declan Burke