- The Caller, by Karin Fossum (currently reading)
- Until Thy Wrath Be Past, by Åsa Larsson
- The Potter’s Field, by Andrea Camilleri
- Hour of the Wolf, by Håkan Nesser
- El verano de los juguetes muertos (The Summer of Dead Toys), de Toni (Antonio) Hill
A Random Walk Through Classic Crime Fiction
8 thoughts on “Books I’m Looking Forward to in May 2012”
You have at least 3 great books there Jose Ignacio – the other two (the last ones on your list) are probably great too but I haven’t read them yet either
Bernadette I have to admit that thanks to our Friend Feed community the choice is much easier ….. or much more difficult, I don’t know.
Great choices, Jose Ignacio, I’ve actually read and very much enjoyed all of these so hope you do, too 😉
With them I’m closing my reading cycle before the announcement of the 2012 CWA International Dagger shortlist, Maxine.
José Ignacio – You’ve made some excellent choices here! I look forward to reading what you think of them.
Good choices Jose Ignacio, particularly THE CALLER
Thank you Kerrie. Understand for some reviewers THE CALLER is her best. So far so good.