Guess it’s about time for an update. The list of next year International Dagger eligible novels can be found HERE, thanks to the dedication of Karen (Euro Crime).
I’ve read thus far:
- Black Skies, by Arnaldur Indridason.
- The Black Path, by Asa Larsson
- A Private Venus, by Giorgio Scerbanenco (Venus Privada in Spanish)
- The Thief, by Fuminori Nakamura
- The Age of Doubt, by Andrea Camilleri (La edad de la duda in Spanish)
I look forward to reading Seven Days, by Deon Meyer; The Bat, by Jo Nesbo; The Sound of One Hand Killing, by Teresa Solana (Catalan title: L’Hora Zen); The Ghost Riders of Ordebec, by Fred Vargas (French title: L’armée furieuse), and The Weeping Girl, by Hakan Nesser.
I wish I had the time to read, among others, the books by: Arne Dahl; Karin Fossum; Anne Holt; Stefan Tegenfalk; Marek Krajewski; Kristina Ohlsson; Arni Thorarinsson; Camilla Ceder; Mons Kallentoft; Liza Marklund; Ferdinand von Schirach; Kaaberbol & Friis, and Jussi Adler-Olsen.