This natural place situated in Cuenca, in a canyon that is almost 1,500 metres above sea level, is characterised by its curious rocky formations, sculpted over the centuries by ice, wind and water. (Spain Info)
Day: January 15, 2013
2013 International Dagger Speculation (Update)
Thanks to Karen at Euro Crime, you can check HERE the list of translated crime fiction that might be eligible for the 2013 International Dagger.
I’ve read so far:
- Black Skies, by Arnaldur Indridason.
- The Black Path, by Asa Larsson.
- Bitter Drink, by F G Haghenbeck.
- Seven Days, by Deon Meyer.
- The Thief, by Fuminori Nakamura.
- A Private Venus, by Giorgio Scerbanenco.
- The Age of Doubt, by Andrea Camilleri.
- The Ghost Riders of Ordebec, by Fred Vargas.
I’ve on my radar:
- Pierced, by Thomas Enger.
- A Grain of Truth, by Zygmunt Miloszewski.
- The Sound of One Hand Killing, by Teresa Solana.
- Last Will, by Liza Marklund.
- Linda, As in the Linda Murder, by Leif GW Persson.
- The Dance of the Seagull, by Andrea Camilleri.
- The Weeping Girl, by Hakan Nesser.