Thanks to Karen at Euro Crime, you can check HERE the list of translated crime fiction that might be eligible for the 2013 International Dagger.
I’ve read so far:
- Black Skies, by Arnaldur Indridason.
- The Black Path, by Asa Larsson.
- Bitter Drink, by F G Haghenbeck.
- Seven Days, by Deon Meyer.
- The Thief, by Fuminori Nakamura.
- A Private Venus, by Giorgio Scerbanenco.
- The Age of Doubt, by Andrea Camilleri.
- The Ghost Riders of Ordebec, by Fred Vargas.
I’ve on my radar:
- Pierced, by Thomas Enger.
- A Grain of Truth, by Zygmunt Miloszewski.
- The Sound of One Hand Killing, by Teresa Solana.
- Last Will, by Liza Marklund.
- Linda, As in the Linda Murder, by Leif GW Persson.
- The Dance of the Seagull, by Andrea Camilleri.
- The Weeping Girl, by Hakan Nesser.