Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise has set up this meme. To participate just write a post about the best new-to-you crime fiction authors (or all) you’ve read in the period of January to March 2013. After writing your post link HERE and visit the links posted by other participants to discover even more books to read.
By the way, all my new (to me anyway) authors were worthwhile. Here is my list:
- Death On A Hot Afternoon (Atlantis Lite-editions, 2012. Kindle Edition), by Paul D. Brazill.****
- Hard Bite (Blasted Heath, 2012). Kindle Edition, by Anonymous-9.*****
- Crimes in Southern Indiana (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011). Kindle Edition, by Frank Bill.*****
- The Blinded Man aka Misterioso (Vintage, 2012), by Arne Dahl. Translated by Tiina Nunnally.****
- El inocente (Editorial Planeta, 1985), de Mario Lacruz (English translation: The Suspect).*****