- Winery: Bodega Luzdivina Amigo. Cra. Villafranca 10, 24516 Parandones (León) España. For many generations the Amigo family were winegrowers but it was only in 2002 when they decided to produce their own wines from their own vineyards spread over 12 hectares distributed in small plots or leiros.
- Phone: +34 987 544 826
- Winemaker: Miguel Ángel Amigo
- Website: www.bodegaluz.com
- Brand: Viñademoya Production: 80.000 bottles of 75 cl.
- DO: Bierzo
- Type: Young Red Wine aged 2 months in French oak
- Vintage: 2014
- Alcohol: 13 %
- Grape Variety: 100% Mencía
- Vineyards: The vines are located in an area called Viñademoya close to the winery and owned by the family. Vines are planted on vase and they are over 100 years old. This estate probably has the biggest area of pre-phylloxera vines in El Bierzo.
- Soil Type: Rich in minerals and slate
- Bottle Size: 75.0 cl.
- Price: Between 5.90 € and 6.20 € on the Internet.
- My wine rating: 89/100 (A wine of very good to excellent quality) NEW!
Another outstanding wine from El Bierzo, with an excellent price/quality ratio.