October has been characterised for, from my reading perspective, putting into effect an old project: begin to read some Japanese detective fiction. Besides, this has allow me to discover some excellent blogs to which I ‘m very grateful for showing me some excellent novels, short stories and authors that will keep me company in my forthcoming readings. Stay tuned.
- Bats in the Belfry, 1937 (Robert MacDonald #13) by E. R. C. Lorac (B)
- The Cask, 1920 by Freeman Wills Crofts (B)
- The Moai Island Puzzle, 1989 by Alice Arisugawa (Trans. Ho-Ling Wong) (A)
- Rintarō Norizuki “The Lure of the Green Door” s.s. 1991 (Trans. Ho-Ling Wong)
- Sōji Shimada “The Locked House of Pythagoras” s.s. 1999 (Trans. Yuko Shimada and John Pugmire)
- Edogawa Rampo “The Stalker in the Attic” s.s. 1925 (Trans: Seth Jacobowitz)
- El clan Inugami (1951) de Seishi Yokomizo (Tra. Olga Marín Sierra) (A+)