I’m currently reading: Red Wolf by Liza Marklund. Then The Man From Beijing by Henning Mankell and Unspoken by Mari Jungstedt. Should be done by 15th of February, approximately.
- Blanco Nocturno by Ricardo Piglia, my first South America (Argentina) book this year (2011 Global Reading Challenge). Piglia’s previous novel Plata quemada (Money to Burn) is available in English.
- The Murders in The Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe, will be my contribution to the 2011 Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge.
- The Suspect by Michael Robotham, will cover the 2011 Aussie Author Challenge and the 2011 Global Reading Challenge as well.
- Borderlands by Brian McGilloway, for the 2011 Ireland Reading Challenge.
- The Widow Killer by Pavel Kohout (2011 Eastern European Reading Challenge) and Voices by Arnaldur Indridason (2011 Nordic Challenge).
- And, although I’m not officially participating in ‘Italy in books’ reading challenge 2011, Involuntary Witness by Gianrico Carofiglio.
However I have not been able to reduce my TBR pile.
I bought this month Winterland by Allan Glynn, Muerte en Florencia (Death in Florence) by Marco Vichi, The Leopard by Jo Nesbo, Echoes from the Dead by Johan Theorin and Revenger by Rory Clements.
I’ve read in January: The Redeemer by Jo Nesbo, Darkside by Belinda Bauer, Your Until Death by Gunnar Staleesen, Three Seconds by Anders Roslund and Börge Hellström and No hay que morir dos veces (No Need to Die Twice) by Francisco González Ledesma.